What a mother will do to save her son.
Pipeline is a deeply moving story of a single mother’s fight to give her son a better future. Nya is an inner-city teacher who is desperate to give her son the opportunities she knows aren’t available in the public school system. When an incident at his private school threatens to get him expelled, she must confront her son’s rage and her own choices that led him there.
Nominated for 5 Lucille Lortel Awards, this thoughtful drama about community, family and the education system makes its Canadian Premiere.
Pipeline confirms Dominique Morisseau’s reputation as a playwright of piercing eloquence.- New York Times
- Full Vaccination: In compliance with Mandatory Provincial Requirements, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14 days) will be required for attendance.
- Face Masks: Patrons and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Staff will have extra masks available for anyone who needs one.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Physical Distancing: Patrons are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of two meters especially if they are not from the same household.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Please do not attend if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending, or if you have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19. The City of Toronto's current Public Health regulations must be followed.