The Golden Record
Soulpepper has made the decision to reschedule The Golden Record to the new dates of November 9 to November 20, 2022. It was a difficult decision to delay the start of our highly anticipated 2022 Season, but ultimately we feel it was the right one to ensure the safety of everyone in our community. No changes have been made to the cast and creative team, and we are glad we're not losing the work of these fantastic artists! Ticketholders have been contacted directly by email with their new ticket information.
A playlist of the planet.
How do we explain humanity and life on our planet as we know it? This Soulpepper concert is inspired by The Voyager Golden Record, a phonograph message that NASA sent out into space in an effort to communicate our world to any extraterrestrials who might find it. The album contained sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth.
Conceived by Mike Ross, our Slaight Family Director of Music, this show allows our new ensemble of Slaight Music Residents to express themselves through song and storytelling.
- Full Vaccination: In compliance with Mandatory Provincial Requirements, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14 days) will be required for attendance.
- Face Masks: Patrons and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Staff will have extra masks available for anyone who needs one.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Physical Distancing: Patrons are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of two meters especially if they are not from the same household.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Please do not attend if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending, or if you have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19. The City of Toronto's current Public Health regulations must be followed.