The Ex-Boyfriend Yard Sale
Soulpepper has made the decision to reschedule The Ex-Boyfriend Yard Sale to the new dates of October 18 to November 6, 2022. It was a difficult decision to delay the start of our highly anticipated 2022 Season, but ultimately we feel it was the right one to ensure the safety of everyone in our community. No changes have been made to the cast and creative teams, and we are glad we're not losing the work of these fantastic artists! Ticketholders have been contacted directly by email with their new ticket information.
Can you turn sentimental value into cold, hard cash?
Haley McGee was on the phone with Visa, promising to pay off her bill by having a yard sale, when she realised the only things she could sell were gifts from her exes. Inspired by this call, The Ex-Boyfriend Yard Sale is a hilarious and daring show about calculating the cost of love… or what love costs us.
One of the Best Shows of the Year. Pay Whatever it Takes to see the Soulpepper Remount- Now Magazine
A Powerhouse Performance- The Stage
- Full Vaccination: In compliance with Mandatory Provincial Requirements, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14 days) will be required for attendance.
- Face Masks: Patrons and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Staff will have extra masks available for anyone who needs one.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Physical Distancing: Patrons are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of two meters especially if they are not from the same household.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Please do not attend if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending, or if you have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19. The City of Toronto's current Public Health regulations must be followed.