Dates and Times
Friday, December 3: 4pm-9pm
Saturday, December 4: 11am-5pm
Sunday, December 5: 11am-5pm
Located in the Garland Cabaret at the Young Centre for the Performing Arts (50 Tank House Lane). Please see Safety Guidelines below for access information. For more information on parking, please visit our Getting Here page.
*Please note: The Distillery District's Winter Villiage will be up and running. Please use the Cherry Street entrance to the Distillery District as there is a fence leading right into the Young Centre. Be sure to give yourself extra time to nagivate parking and potentially larger crowds.
Brought to you by members of the Toronto Theatre Community!
You’re invited to a festive holiday market featuring jewellery, baking, pillows, vintage clothing, organic beauty products, gifts for kids, prints and photography, festive cards and many more brought to you by members of Toronto’s theatre community. Find out how your favourite artists have been staying creative, and lend your support by getting an early start on your holiday gift buying!
Featuring stunning work from Kevin Bundy, Charlotte Dennis, Oliver Dennis, Kaylee Harwood, Holly Hilts, Annette Kalbhenn, Madison Kalbhenn, Melanie Leon, Annie Lujan, Monique Lund, Ken MacDonald, Arwen MacDonell, Michelle Monteith, Snezana Pesic, Kimberly Purtell, Brenda Robins, Brigitte Robinson, Tara Rosling, Hallie Seline, Jessica Severin and Mariuxi Zambrano.
Hosted by Soulpepper and the Young Centre for the Performing Arts.
Soulpepper and the Young Centre for the Performing Arts have been awarded the Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council. This international symbol is designed to allow travellers to recognize companies around the world which have adopted health and hygiene safety measures that ensure patron experiences are safe.
- Full Vaccination: In compliance with Mandatory Provincial Requirements, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14 days) will be required for attendance by all patrons, artists, and staff involved in the market.
- Face Masks: Patrons and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Staff will be equipped with masks to keep patrons safe.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Physical Distancing: Patrons are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of two meters especially if they are not from the same household.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.