Packages and single tickets can be purchased at www.soulpepper.ca or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a Patron Services rep will get back to you as soon as possible.
Click here to view a full list of Soulpepper performances. Patrons must have a registered Soulpepper account to complete the purchase of a package and/or single tickets.
- From the performance listings page, click “BUY TICKETS” under the passport package or the show you wish to listen to (single tickets).
- On the purchase page, select “1” from the drop-down menu and click on “CONTINUE”.
- On the shopping-cart page, review your purchase and when ready, click “CONTINUE”.
- Login to your Ticketing Account with your email and password or if you don’t already have one, click “REGISTER” to create a new account.
- On the review page, you will be presented with the option to make a donation. If you’d like to make a donation to Soulpepper, click one of the options and then click “ADD DONATION”.
- At the bottom of the payment-information page, you will see “APPLY GIFT CERTIFICATE”. If you have a Gift Certificate, enter the certificate number, including any dashes (-), and click “APPLY GIFT CERTIFICATE”. If you do not have a gift certificate, skip this step.
- Read the Terms & Conditions by clicking on “TERMS & CONDITIONS” in the orange writing.
- Check the box that you have read the Terms and Conditions and then “CLICK TO PAY (SECURE PAGE WILL OPEN)”.
- The payment screen will open, where you will be prompted to enter your credit card information and click “SUBMIT”.
- After the purchase has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com. Included in the email will be a link to access your digital content.