Where the Blood Mixes
A place in the heart where a father and daughter meet.
Where the Blood Mixes takes us to the place where the rivers meet, to the heart of a family. After decades apart, Christine returns to her First Nations community to reconnect with her father. Her return provokes his memories of the Residential School system and together they must confront that legacy and its effect on their family. With beautiful heart and great humour, this is a celebration of resilience and the healing power of stories.
Winner of the Governor General’s Award for Drama
A pitch-perfect production.- Toronto Star
- Full Vaccination: In compliance with Mandatory Provincial Requirements, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14 days) will be required for attendance.
- Face Masks: Patrons and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Staff will have extra masks available for anyone who needs one.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Physical Distancing: Patrons are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of two meters especially if they are not from the same household.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Please do not attend if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending, or if you have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19. The City of Toronto's current Public Health regulations must be followed.