Always dance like the ancestors are watching.
With brilliance, irreverence, and fearless wit, three Indigenous women hit the road on their way to the largest powwow on the West Coast – and to self-discovery. But how do you discover yourself when Columbus allegedly already did that? Come along for the ride to connect with the ancestors on this mind bending and boundary blurring adventure.
Winner of the Governor General’s Award for Drama
- Full Vaccination: In compliance with Mandatory Provincial Requirements, proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14 days) will be required for attendance.
- Face Masks: Patrons and staff will be required to wear masks at all times. Staff will have extra masks available for anyone who needs one.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Physical Distancing: Patrons are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of two meters especially if they are not from the same household.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Please do not attend if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending, or if you have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19. The City of Toronto's current Public Health regulations must be followed.